We offer our customers a comprehensive range of services with leading technologies and products
Your goal - and ours - is to keep your plant running smoothly at all times. Our efforts are firmly focused on delivering what your plant needs, and we cooperate closely with our customers to work out a package of services that fits perfectly. Wherever you are in the world, our experienced team of process engineers located close to you is ready to provide you the needed support and troubleshooting.
With over 50 years of experience in the industry, BASF's gas treatment team can offer and share with you its unparalleled network of support and services integrating its market leading experience and knowledge in the design and operation of current and future reference plants.
We tailor our service package to your individual needs.
Some of the most common services we provide are:
- Conceptual studies
- Basic design and Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) support
- Motion studies for floating applications
- Debottlenecking and revamps, including solvent swaps
- Troubleshooting and operation optimization
- Solvent analyses
In addition, an extensive team of in-house experts support us and can support you with expertise in:
- Environmental; Health and Safety (EHS)
- High-pressure equipment fabrication
- Process unit-operation design
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).